- WELCOME NOTE
- ABOUT ME
- WHAT AM I?
- TOOLS USED
- SERVICES OFFERED
- APPOINTMENTS - SESSIONS
- Signs of a Spiritual Healer
- What is Quantum Touch?
- What is Pranic Healing?
- What is the Body Code?
- What is the Emotion Code?
- What Are The Healing Codes?
- What is PSYCH-K ?
- What is EFT?
- What is FasterEFT?
- What is Dowser Healing?
- What is the Passion Test?
- What is The Ho'oponopono?
photo credit: Lotus Carroll via photopin cc
I'm no Oprah and I certainly haven't learned all there is to learn about life, but there are a few things that I know for sure. These universal truths apply to you no matter where you are in life or what mistakes you've made in the past. So read them, apply them, and watch the magic happen in your life.
1. Everything and I mean everything you want to achieve begins with a thought...so allow yourself the time and space to daydream, visualize, and use your imagination to craft the most amazing scenarios of what you want your life to be. Get rid of the realistic and logical thoughts of what can happen based on your past. Thoughts are made of the living, breathing, creative energy that makes everything possible, so use your thoughts wisely.
2. There is no dream that is too big to achieve. Whether you want to live in a mansion, be a Broadway performer, or own your own personal island, there is nothing too big for you to achieve. I know this from experience. If you would've told me 10 years ago that I would marry my soul mate, have a family and a business doing what I love, I would've laughed at you. At that point in my life the dream was too big to even consider, but I now know anything is possible.
3. You have a gift and it is meant to be used, given, and shared in this life. Use it, gift it, apply it, but whatever you do, don't waste it. Life is too precious to leave your song unsung, your book unwritten, or your dreams undone. Stop questioning if you are good enough, special enough, or gifted enough to do it. You absolutely are!
4. You are meant to thrive and that means doing great things and enjoying life. In fact it's what life is all about. So, stop questioning your worth, let go of the stories you keep telling yourself about why or how or when you will be able to do XYZ and just do it already!
5. No matter where you are in your life, you will always be able to come up with an excuse to wait. Don't. You may want to wait until you have more money, experience, time, courage, or when you are smaller, wiser, healthier or more mentally prepared, but the truth is there is no "perfect" time to do anything. Life changes daily and as long as you use that as an excuse to keep waiting, you'll never begin. Do yourself a favor and start today.
6. Simple steps turn into big hits of inspiration that will open doors of opportunities you never knew were possible. This world is made of an intricate, seemingly invisible web that connects us all to amazing opportunities and possibilities. Your job is to take the first step and follow that web through your inspiration. A simple phone call, email, web search, or coffee date has the power to open up doors you could have never planned for in your wildest dreams. Baby steps lead to bold moves and big opportunities. So never be afraid that the steps you take are too small. Even the smallest act can create enough momentum to provide more progress than you know.
7. Your intuition is your inner GPS and when you are tapped into it, it will guide you along your path almost effortlessly. The formula? Do what feels good and right and perfect...for YOU.
8. You don't have to know the "how", the "when" or the "why" right now. Just trust that you will know the steps to take when the time is right and I promise you will be amazed at the resources, time, money, and contacts that arrive exactly when you need them.
9. Magic is real and so is your dream. Believe in it, trust in it, and have faith that it is coming together even when you can't see the physical signs.
10. You are supported always, 100% of the time. There are people, friends, coaches, mentors, and others that will form your tribe to encourage and uplift you when you need it. Take the leap and know that if you need it, your tribe will catch you.
11. Taking a leap of faith allows the net to appear for you. It is amazing what positive expectations can do. It is true for me and it is true for you. Try it. Trust it. Do it.
12. Fun is important too! If I have learned nothing else on this journey it is to have fun and let loose. Being playful opens you to receive an abundance of inspiration, opportunities, and energy to accomplish your heart's desires. So don't waste your days sitting in an office trying to make something happen. Give yourself some time to laugh, play, and get curious about life.
I'd love to hear from you. What universal truth has changed your life for the better?
Lamisha Serf-Walls is a life coach for women who are ready to live an amazing life on their own terms, but feel held-back and frustrated in how to make that happen. Her mission is to create a community of empowered, free flowing, lovers of life who live a life of freedom with ease and inspire others to do the same. You can learn more about Lamisha and her work by visiting her Online, on Facebook, or Twitter.
Imagine a world where everyone is manifesting from their heart the perfect creation that’s inside each of us. Imagine a world where abundance, inner peace, longevity and loving relationships abound. Imagine we are sacred, spiritual beings here for a much larger reason, serving a much higher purpose, a divine purpose. That’s where we’re going... Buy or Rent E-Motion today by clicking the link below! If you haven't yet seen this groundbreaking documentary, now is the perfect time!
A friend, Rick, had rectal cancer. I had arranged to come and do The Body Code work with him one evening. It turned out that this was the lowest day of his life as the pain from the radiation was burning worse and worse. He couldn't sleep and had to watch what he ate as his bowels were very loose and he was urinating frequently. Life was the absolute pits for him.
Very quickly after I began The Body Code session, the pain left completely and he was so happy. Because I didn't know when I would return to his town to see him again, I worked for three hours until his body said we were done.
Two days later the burnt angry red skin on the lower front of his body was a healthy looking pink colour and the tissues in his rectal areas were covered in new skin. He was eating normally and having normal bowel movements. Also, he was sleeping much much better and urinating less frequently. He showed the healing tissues to his neighbour, a nurse, and she said it should have taken at least another 5-6 weeks for that much healing to take place.
Last week he called me to tell me he had another biopsy done and he is completely cancer free. What a wonderful miracle! I am so honoured to have helped him to recover.
Pam Robinson ~ Ontario, Canada
Amy they say is autistic I have been working on her for several years now doing Reiki and other energy work with a friend of mine. Before we started working on her she used to beat her parents up on a regular basis, couldn't feed herself, couldn't bathe or go to the bathroom on her own, couldn't carry on a conversation and hated to get into the car to go anywhere.
We have been working on Amy now for at least 6 years. We have made much progress with her because now she can feed herself, takes care of her personal needs, stopped beating on her parents. Even though we accomplished many things with Amy, we still could see that she wasn't happy or joyful and didn't smile much. We just never seemed to be able to give her what she needed to be truly happy.
Then one day I listened to a talk show I subscribed to and there was Dr. Bradley Nelson talking about The Emotion Code. The interviewer asked how it worked so he asked her if she had any pain. She said she had pain in her neck for quite a few years and had gone for many treatment with different doctors and had done treatments with other therapies. Dr. Brad started asking questions using the chart and I was amazed to see that he was able to release the pain just by using this Emotion Chart and releasing it without her even being there. That sold me on the idea and I just had to get The Emotion Code and later The Body Code.
I bought it in April and have been using it on Amy two times a week since then. We have released many Trapped Emotions from her and the more we released, the more her eyes sparkled and the calmer she got. Her mother was so impressed with the whole process and wanted us to work on her too.
When we measured Amy's Heart-Wall it went out to 850 feet. We found that it was made of cement blocks. It took about 4 sessions to release the Heart-Wall completely. When we were done releasing her Heart-Wall we noticed she was starting to enjoy life more, her eyes sparkled. Her mother would hear her singing away and laughing and talking more than she ever did. She is now very pleasant to be around.
The beauty of The Emotion Code is that it was the finishing touch of the healing—where I felt we were stuck doing the same thing over and over again to get her back on track when she would start to loose it. With The Emotion Code we got rid of all Trapped Emotions and the Heart-Wall and it has truly made all the difference in the world. Now she will go weeks without getting new Trapped Emotions. We can actually tell now when she has Trapped Emotions so I just whip out the chart and get rid of them and she is back to her self again.
I now use The Emotion Code on all my clients with great success.
Thank you, Dr. Bradley Nelson, for giving us this awesome tool! It certainly is the time to be using it!