- Trapped Emotions are identified individually and released one at a time, not in groups or bundles. Every trapped emotional energy is significant in your life. Each one has had an impact on you in some way or another. Each comes from a specific time or event that was experienced either by you or someone else that you inherited or absorbed the energy from. These energies affect us in a variety of ways and create challenges, problems and pains of all sorts, both physical and emotional. Whatever their origin, they certainly can make an impact on your life. There are times when trapped emotions can be excruciating, like the time when we were first discovering them. I had a pain that hurt so much that I literally bolted from a meeting and went straight home to collapse on the floor! When significant pain like that is present, you might find trapped emotions nested in the area of pain, like we found in my energy field. My trapped emotions were all nested together in my ovary.
- To release the pain, each trapped emotion had to be identified as a single and separate energy. To continue with my story, we asked for some help from above with a short, sincere prayer. We were then able to identify each emotion and identify when it had become trapped. A few more questions helped us to know who was involved in each event because I needed to know, in this case. We released each distinct energy as we found it and confirmed each release to make sure we had been successful. As we released each trapped emotion one by one, my pain level decreased with each one until it was all gone. Did the awareness of these past events speak to me? I believe each emotional energy was there to bring a heightened sense of awareness to me. Each one needed to be recognized, inquired about, cleared, and confirmed as having been cleared before moving on to ask about the others that might be there.
- The Emotion Code is a very precise method. First, we recognize God and ask for his help. Then we muscle test to identify the trapped emotion using the Chart of Emotions. Next we ask if anything else needs to be discovered before releasing the emotion. If the answer is yes, we get more details about what happened when the emotion was trapped, like the age of the person at the time, if the emotion was absorbed, inherited or their own, what the event was, etc. If nothing else needs to be discovered we release the emotion by swiping a magnet along the Governing Meridian 3 times, unless it is an inherited emotion. In that case, we swipe the magnet 10 times. We always check to confirm that the energy is gone afterwards. It works very well when the protocol is followed correctly. We do not recommend mixing modalities or adding your own style when you are doing the Emotion Code. It works so well just the way it is! We don’t believe that there are any short cuts that will improve this or make it any faster. It only takes a minute or two to identify a trapped emotion so you can usually get out of pain or solve an issue in pretty short order, even when there are several emotions that need to be released in a session.
- It is important to let the body tell you how much Emotion Code work to do in a session. Most of the time you will find that you can identify and release about five to ten trapped emotions in a twenty minute session. This is typical, but sometimes you may find that your body will only allow you to release two or three emotions in a session, and that’s okay. Trust the wisdom of the body! As you are working along, finding and releasing trapped emotions, if you suddenly run into difficulty testing and everything you test is weak, you might need to check yourself with a baseline test. See if you can get a strong muscle response on a true or congruent statement. When you have released all your body can release in a session, usually you will lose the ability to be tested momentarily because your body is processing and is in a state of overload. When that happens, you are done for the time being, until the next session generally.
- The body needs a few days to process trapped emotions after they are released. This is a healing time, when you may feel some side-effects of processing the emotions that were just released. Most of the time, processing is pretty mild and isn’t really noticed. You’ll usually feel lighter and less burdened. Other times you may feel some negative symptoms from processing. You may feel some echoes of the emotions that were released, you may feel tired, you may feel out of sorts emotionally, you may cry or even feel sick. The unpleasant effects don’t typically last for more than a day or two and they are usually very mild. When you work with someone, it is really important to tell them about the possible negative effects of processing, so that they can be prepared and know what they might experience, in case it happens. That way they can know that their session didn’t make them feel worse, but that they are just processing. At the end of a session, you can muscle test to see approximately how much time processing will take, so you can know when you more Emotion Code work can be done.
By Jean Nelson
Post a Comment