Move Back to Love
Here are some ideas for bringing love rather than fear into your life:
- Remind yourself that God created you in perfect love that is changeless and eternal. Your body is changing, as is your mind, so you are not that body or mind. You were created as a spirit that is pure love. That is where you want to keep your attention focused.
- Forgive yourself and welcome love back into your life. When you can do this, a kind of balancing occurs. Rather than atoning for faults with guilt, you are more committed to promoting joy and service. You will begin to do what you originally came here to do.
- Notice the acts of kindness other people do rather than their shortcomings. This is how the loving presence views you. We are all good, decent, loving souls who occasionally get lost. When you can focus on the good in another and hold that in your mind, you are acting from your higher self. This can help dissipate fear and anger.
- Remind yourself of how much you have to give away and of how precious and valuable your giving is. You have the same force running through you that allows the planets to move, the earth to turn, the seeds to sprout, and the flowers to open. There is not a separate God for each person. There is one universal intelligence flowing through all of us.
- Accept that you are enough. When ego begins trying to attract you toward fear, say loudly, “I am enough!” You do not need to be anything you are not. You do not need to prove yourself. You do not need to indulge your ego with fears and to keep your real self at a distance. “I am enough” affirms that you choose to love and chase doubts and fears away.